Five points of fuel saving for diesel engine water pump
1. Pay more attention to diesel purification: After using the fuel tank for a period of time, some minerals or impurities will at the bottom of the tank and should be cleaned or purified regularly. Otherwise, it will have a greater impact on the normal operation of the plunger and the water injection head, which may cause problems such as inaccurate oil supply time, uneven oil supply, and poor oil atomization, resulting in increased fuel consumption and reduced power.
2. Clean up carbon deposits in time: Diesel water pumps are working. Due to the high temperatures generated by the relevant components during the combustion process, the ash polymer adheres to the valve, valve seat, fuel injector, piston top, etc., if not cleaned, increases fuel consumption in a timely manner. And seriously affect the normal operation of the engine, in general, it is best to clear every 4-6 months.
3. Maintain a certain water temperature: The cooling water temperature of the diesel water pump engine is kept at around 45-65℃. If the water temperature is too low, the diesel will not burn completely, increasing the load of the machine itself. It is best to use non-mineral “soft water” (such as distilled water and rain water) for cooling water. Do not abuse sewage and mud water.
4. No overload operation: The overload operation of the diesel engine pump causes a considerable part of the diesel to produce black smoke, does not exert effective energy, increases fuel consumption, and shortens the service life of related parts.
5. Regular inspection and maintenance: should maintain it carefully. It is necessary to regularly check and adjust the valve clearance of the diesel engine pump, the injection pressure, the oil supply time, etc., and eliminate the scale and dirt of the cooling water jacket in time. Valves, fuel injectors and other components should be repaired, replaced when replaced, important parts should always be in good condition. At the same time, in practice, we should find out the general troubleshooting methods for diesel water pumps
during use to avoid situations where power is not available in an emergency.