Types of diesel water pumps and several factors affect the efficiency of clean water pumps
1. Self-priming pump
: The water quality is good, the working position is relatively fixed, the water absorption distance is less than 3.5 meters, and the pipeline is stable. When it is used for well water supply and orchard irrigation, it can reduce the trouble of watering. The actual head is less than 22 meters, and the chemical pump work efficiency is slightly worse. When the pump is first put into operation, it should be added with circulating water.
2. Clean water pump filled with water: The actual lift within a suction distance of 2.5 meters is within 32 meters. The pump flow can be adjusted as needed, and can be adapted to planting and fruit professionals to spray pesticides and irrigation. Water supply, work efficiency. The suction pipe should be well sealed.
3. Submersible clear water pump: sufficient water source and low water head, suitable for irrigation of farmland orchards. Since the submersible pump is placed in the water to push the water in the axial direction, reducing the output increases the load on the pump. Therefore, do not install the valve on the drain pipe of the submersible pump to prevent the pump from causing excessive resistance due to the motor being burned out because the valve was closed.
Several factors that affect the efficiency of a clean pump:
1. The efficiency of cleaning the pump itself is the most fundamental impact. For pumps under the same operating conditions, the efficiency may differ by more than 15%.
2. The operating conditions of the clean water pump are lower than the rated working condition of the pump, the pump efficiency is low, and the energy consumption is high.
3. The motor efficiency remains basically unchanged in the application. Therefore, it is important to choose an efficient motor.
4. The impact of cleaning pump efficiency is primarily related to the quality of the design and manufacturing. After selecting the pump, the impact of post management is small.
5. Hydraulic losses include hydraulic friction losses and partial resistance losses. After running for a period of time, the surface wear of the impeller and the vane is inevitable, the hydraulic loss increases, and the hydraulic efficiency decreases.
6. Diesel pump volume loss is also known as leakage loss, including three leakage losses of the impeller seal, interstage and axial force balance mechanisms. Volumetric efficiency is not only related to design and manufacturing, but also to post-management. After a period of continuous operation of the pump, the gap increases due to friction between the components, and the volumetric efficiency decreases.
7. The centrifugal pump idling due to blockage of the filter cartridge and the inlet pipe.
8. Before starting the pump, the employee did not pay attention to the preparation work before starting the centrifugal pump. Basic operating procedures such as run pumps at low speed and filling pumps are not fully implemented, often causing air erosion of the pump, resulting in large pump noise, high vibration, and low pump efficiency.
IH type clean water pump is used to transport clear water or other liquids similar to the physical and chemical properties of water at a temperature not higher than 80 °C.
Main use: Suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, as well as for agricultural drainage and irrigation. The design of the pump is based on the excellent hydraulic model of the country and the performance parameters of the IS centrifugal pump. The ingenious combination design is carried out on the basis of the general vertical pump. At the same time, chemical pumps and oil pumps suitable for hot water and high temperature corrosion, which is derived based on different ALG types such as temperature and medium. This series of products has the advantages of high efficiency, low noise, reliable performance, etc., and meets the requirements of the latest JB/T53058-93 standard of the Ministry of Machinery. The products are designed and manufactured according to the international ISO2858 standard. Applicable to industrial and urban water supply and drainage, high-rise building pressurized water supply, garden sprinkler irrigation, fire booster, long-distance transportation, HVAC refrigeration cycle, bathroom and other hot and cold water circulation pressurization and equipment matching, suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, high-rise building pressurized water supply, air conditioning refrigeration cycle, bathroom and other hot and cold water cycle pressurization and equipment matching, the use temperature T <80 °C.
The hot water pump is suitable for metallurgy, chemical, textile, wood processing, paper making, hotels, bathrooms, hotels and other boilers, high temperature hot water pressure circulating pumps and urban residential heating circulating pumps, the use temperature is lower than 120℃.
High-temperature clean water pumps are widely used in high-temperature hot water pressurization cycle of energy, metallurgy, chemical, textile, paper, boiler, hotel, bathroom, hotel, etc., as well as urban residential heating circulating pump, the use temperature is lower than 240℃.