1. Maintenance management personnel should be familiar with the principles, performance and operating procedures of the fire water supply system.
2. The fire water supply and fire hydrant system shall have the operation rules for management, inspection, and maintenance; and the system shall be in a quasi-working state. Maintenance management should be carried out as required in the following.
3. The maintenance and management of water sources should meet the following requirements:
(1) The pressure and water supply capacity of the municipal water supply network should be monitored every quarter;
(2) One-time inspection of the normal water level, dry water level, flood level, and dry water level flow or water storage capacity of surface water fire water sources such as natural rivers and lakes;
(3) Conduct an annual measurement of the normal water level, low water level, high water level and water output of groundwater fire water sources such as wells;
(4) The water level of the fire water source facilities such as the fire pool, the high fire pool and the high fire water tank shall be tested once a month; the angle valves at both ends of the fire water tank (box) glass water level gauge shall be closed when the water level is not observed;
(5) Indoor temperature and water temperature detection should be carried out every day in the fire water storage facilities. When freezing or indoor temperature is lower than 5 °C, measures should be taken to ensure no ice and room temperature not lower than 5 °C.
4. Maintenance management of water supply facilities such as fire pumps and steady pressure pumps shall comply with the following regulations:
(1) The fire pump should be manually started once a month, and the power supply should be checked;
(2) The fire pump should be automatically started once a week to simulate the automatic control of the fire pump, and the automatic inspection should be automatically recorded every month;
3) Check and record the operation of the pump and the pumping pressure of the Jockey pump every day;
(4) Check the power of the starting battery of the diesel engine fire pump, check the oil storage capacity of the oil storage tank every week, and manually start the diesel engine fire pump operation once a month;
(5) Conduct a test on the outflow and pressure of the fire pump every quarter;
(6) Check the pressure and effective volume of the pressure water tank once a month.
(1) A water discharge test shall be carried out on the pressure relief valve group every month, and detect and record the pressure before and after the pressure relief valve. When the design value is not met, measures such as commissioning and maintenance that meet the system requirements shall be taken;
(2) The flow rate and pressure of the pressure reducing valve should be tested once a year.
6. Maintenance and management of valves should meet the following requirements:
(1) The attached solenoid valve of the rainforest valve shall be inspected monthly and shall be used for start-up test, and shall be replaced in time when the malfunction occurs;
(2) The power supply and opening and closing performance of the electric valve and solenoid valve should be tested every month;
(3) All control valves on the system shall be fixed with lead seals or chains, kept in the open or specified state. Inspect the lead seal and the chain once a month. When there is damage, it shall be repaired and replaced in time;
(4) The control valve on the inlet pipe should be inspected in the outdoor valve well every quarter, and it should be verified that it is fully open;
(5) Perform visual inspection of the water source control valve and alarm valve group every day, and ensure that the system is in no fault state;
(6) A water discharge test shall be carried out every quarter for all the end water test valves of the system and the water discharge test valve of the alarm valve, and the system start, alarm function and water discharge condition shall be checked;
(7) When the municipal water supply valve is fully open, the pressure difference of the backflow preventer should be checked every month, and it should comply with the current national standard "Reduced Pressure Backflow Preventer" GB/T25178, "Low Resistance Backflow Preventer" JB/T11151 and the "Double Check Valve Backflow Preventer" CJ/T160 and other relevant regulations.
7. The appearance and water leakage inspection of the fire hydrant should be carried out every quarter. It is found that abnormal fire hydrants should be replaced in time.
8. The interface and accessories of the fire pump adapter should be inspected once a quarter, and the interface should be in good condition, no leakage, and full coverage.
9. The system filter should be drained at least once a year, and the filter should be inspected for good condition. When it is blocked or damaged, it should be repaired in time.
10. The structural materials of fire storage facilities such as fire water tanks and fire water tanks should be inspected every year. If there is a problem, it should be dealt with promptly
11. If the function of the building or the change of obstacles affects the functions of the fire water supply and fire hydrant system and needs to be modified, the design should be re-designed.
12. Fire hydrants, fire pump adapters, fire pump rooms, fire pumps, pressure relief valves, alarm valves and valves, etc., should be clearly marked.
13. The fire water supply and fire hydrant system shall be managed by the property rights unit, and the system shall be in a position to meet the fire protection needs and safety status at any time.
14. Surface water natural water source Fire-fighting water intake shall have management technical measures to prevent the reproduction of aquatic organisms.
15. If the fire water supply and fire hydrant system fails, it is necessary to report to the supervisor on duty before the water is stopped for repair, and should obtain the consent of the person in charge of maintenance. At the same time, it should be on-site supervision, and the construction should be started after taking preventive measures.